Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Congrats. Already have 22k miles on mine. Been busy moving, escaping a communist hellhole.
  2. C

Got the call, finally at the dealer. What a crap show.
  3. C

AUX SWITCHES - WHAT DO YOU HAVE CONNECTED??

Fuel tank pump for fueling equipment, work lights, possibly air compressor, and possibly something else that I have forgot about in my long wait.
  4. C

Nope, still waiting.

Nope, still waiting.
  5. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lol @ some folks who are getting loaded 22's and the folks jealous from earlier orders. Get in line, there's a few of us still waiting on 21's. Just some perspective.
  6. C

Well, after 10 weeks in "storage", I got the call from my dealer that it's finally shipped. Expecting it around the end of next month...right when I'm off on vacation lol.
  7. C

Mine was a bit after yours, so I suppose it'll be a year or 2 for mine. Wouldn't be a problem but we're setting up for a move 1500mi and I have a lot of trailers and only my 79 Ford to do it right now. Fun times.
  8. C

Still waiting on my 21. What a crap show. Almost canceled my order and settled, but I think I'll stick it out....for now.
  9. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Congrats...you're getting the same response I got........... 2 months ago, and it still hasn't shipped. Hahahahahahaha
  10. C

Haha, April here and it was built in July and hasn't shipped, and it's a 21. Yeah, it's bs, I was cool with it all but now that I need it in 2 weeks and have to cancel plans I'm beyond pissed.
  11. C

I'm not set to retire for 20yrs but it might just come sooner than my dually.
  12. C

Haha 8 weeks tomorrow in storage for mine. Welcome to the club, we have refreshments over there and sign in sheet over there. Haha