Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

36k miles DPF failed without warning

This just happened to me on 2021 Ram 3500 on Christmas Day, driving along regen started then bam says it’s 100% see dealer I’ve been trying to force a regen with Alfa OBD but no avail This sounds like a sensor or software issue? I’m at 38k on miles I can’t believe filter is already plugged
  2. E

Auxiliary fuse box

Thanks I bought the aftermarket aux switch kit for my 2016 Ram and the app to set up the switches in the computer and never installed it ‍♂️Traded it in before I “got to it”. If anyone wants the kit I’ll send it hate to see it go to waste
  3. E

Auxiliary fuse box

4. E

Auxiliary fuse box

Is that Happ connection fused? I have a setup of 8 guage cable to an Anderson connector with a 200 amp marine grade resettable circuit breaker And continuous duty solenoid that I used in my 2500 Ram but space under the hood seems limited on the 3500 what do you think?
  5. E

Auxiliary fuse box

Thanks
  6. E

Auxiliary fuse box

I have a2021 3500 diesel with an aux fuse box with 3, 50 amp fuses and 3, relays does anyone know what they are used for??? On my 2016 2500 I had a dedicated 8 gauge cable run directly from battery’s thru appropriate breakers and continuous duty solenoid to the rear of truck for trailer...
  7. E

Hello

New Guy on the site here, just traded 2016 2500 diesel for 3500 diesel that I ordered