Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Baja Design reverse lights triggered by aux reverse switch

I mounted these o the closest to center bolts and angled them out a tad. I didn't like the look of them out so far and they work great here. Now to figure out how to wire them up to the AUX reverse switch....
  2. S

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

Looks like I have the same issue and will need that 2014 CBC Config deal..... thx for all the information!!!!
  3. S

mirror auxiliary reverse lights not working right.

I would like to do exactly the same plus lower the tire pressure sensor alert. I really want the mirror reverse lights to function while backing (Cali truck), fog lights stay on with high beam, correct tire size for speedo and lower the tire pressure alert numbers. Wish I knew someone that had...
  4. S

Okay Thx!! Bummer I have all apple products. Guess I will need an android of some sort. I will start reading up on this, Thx Y'all!!!
  5. S

I like what I'm hearing!! excuse mt ignorance here but how do i get that done? Sounds like I need to get a hold of a AlfaOBD devise?
  6. S

I just installed these yesterday and tapped into the white with purple wire located at the passenger side brake light area. If there is a way to also have them trigger with the cargo / reverse mirror lights that would be amazing!!!
  7. S

Not sure exactly where it was built but it was bought here in California.... I'm sure it has to do with some Cali rule or law restricting something that makes sense or might be fun....
  8. S

Only if mine would stay on while backing........
  9. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What was the issue with your Ridge Grapplers? I have 35/12.5/18 and love them so far. Quiet and smooth for about 10K so far...
  10. S

I have the 2.75" Thurens with the 2.5 Kings, you will love it!!!
  11. S

Good to hear! I may try a set of those Balance Masters from CJC.... They are pretty thin on the inside of the wheel correct not to effect the off set of the wheel? Happy travels on your upcoming trip!!!
  12. S

NICE! Definitely interested in this. Whats the cost and how are they working? thank you!
  13. S

Thuren 2.5 King Kit - Method 317 - Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Thank you! Yes I have heard this about Timbrens. I am leaning toward the sumos or the bags with daystar cradles. Still no rush as we have not gotten a trailer yet. Thx for all the info on this!!!
  14. S

It sure rides nice when not loaded with the soft ride +1" Thurens!! Trying to get the best of both worlds here. I know it impossible but still trying
  15. S

Thank you! I have seen the Daystar cradles and do like that option! I have also thought about going to the Carli +1" rear springs as they seem to be a tad stiffer than these soft ride +1 Thurens. Not exactly sure yet. I do love the current ride of the truck however just need that added...
  16. S

The Thuren kit has been on the truck for about 9 months now and is still working great! Only issue I have had was with the parking brake cable. Easy fix with a custom bracket. The ride is killer smooth and when loaded down it does sag a little. I am looking into either timbrens or possibly the...
  17. S

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Killer looking!! What mud flaps are those? barely noticeable!
  18. S

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

Exactly what I am doing and using!! So far so good!
  19. S

Titan 52 Gallon Fuel Tank AND S&B Cold Air Intake for Ram 2500 6.7:

Bummer I'm in SoCal. Good luck with Sale!!
  20. S

Thuren billet end links

Are these sold? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk