Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lee Iacocca

Code 202e?

Got the P202E code yesterday, not cold, no brake slamming. Got a display message to service and checked the code with my Bluedriver. Nothing since….should I clear it?
  2. Lee Iacocca

Rear View Mirror Unit Blocking View

Am I the only one who has to duck down by the steering wheel to see what’s ahead on a right turn like getting on and off the interstate? It’s annoying….
  3. Lee Iacocca

New shoes

Man I love that! I’ve got a 2022 Longhorn Limited Mega with rear air. All you added was the 2” level and your only rubbing in the back? I’ve seen those air ride links that raise the rear 1” for only $33.00. I noticed you have the Hemi, I’ve got the Cummins, is the front suspension even close...
  4. Lee Iacocca

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Had mine done at dealership finally last week.
  5. Lee Iacocca

Leaking passenger A pillar

Same problem, my 22 2500 is leaking at sunroof down driver’s A pillar, ambient temp port above head, rear roof inside light. Diagnosed today, putting new one in tomorrow, I’ve never opened it. 9,000 miles.
  6. Lee Iacocca

Ram/Chris Stapleton collaboration

Nope, made from Chris’s favorite last pair of underwear. Pray you don’t get the skid marked section. That’s why they are only making 5 trucks. They have a light scent of Tennessee Whiskey…..
  7. Lee Iacocca

Ram/Chris Stapleton collaboration

Yeah, gotta order that hood ornament!
  8. Lee Iacocca

Bed step

The illustrations and directions are identical to Mopar’s. Exact copy without a Mopar emblem printed on them.
  9. Lee Iacocca

Bed step

Fits perfect, works perfectly. Bet it’s Mopar ;)
  10. Lee Iacocca

Bed step

Just ordered this one…..I noticed it has the updated recalled brace.
  11. Lee Iacocca

DEF Leak

Checked underneath and she is very clean. Did happen to find a 3 foot screwdriver across two frame members that rode 500 miles…..nevermind the feet, they need lotion.
  12. Lee Iacocca

DEF Leak

Bad O-ring on Cat end…..gonna get home today and go under and see what they cleaned.
  13. Lee Iacocca

DEF Leak

There goes my vacation time. Will prob have to leave it, hope they have a loaner.
  14. Lee Iacocca

DEF Leak

2022 2500 Longhorn Limited, just drove to the beach. 450 miles, took 5 gallons of DEF to get here. Noticed puddles when I stopped for diesel, leave engine going to keep grandchild cool in truck.Sorry for bad pics and possibly doubles. On my phone…..3,500 miles on her.
  15. Lee Iacocca

VU Meters

Can we get the cool VU Meters like they show in the Waggoner? Same UConnect ain’t it? That’s what I’m used to from the 70’s :)
  16. Lee Iacocca

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

You’ve had a long wait…..
  17. Lee Iacocca

SOLD 2022 2500 Tow Hooks $100.00 SOLD

$100 + Shipping
  18. Lee Iacocca

streaming on the 12" screen - has anyone done it?

What is the least expensive way to mirror on a 12” U5, 2022?