Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Transmission fluid

I have a 2021 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW long bed with the SO Cummins, and we tow a 16.5K Jayco Pinnacle 5th wheel. The truck has just over 43K miles and finally taking it in a couple of weeks to get the transmission recall done. My question pertains to the recommended transmission oil change...
  2. J

Selectable tire fill alert sytem

My 3500 came from the factory with tires at 80-85 PSI. I have been playing with this system a bit, it allows me to preset two different configurations which is nice. I would think normal empty driving and hauling a trailer/5th wheel are no settings to have.. However, when attempting to set one...
  3. J

Another new member

Hello, just received my new 2021 Ram Laramie 3500 SRW long bed. previously had a 2014 Eco Diesel great truck and recently another 1500 gasser that was good but missed my diesel truck. I will be pulling a 5th wheel with this new truck, glad to be here and learn