Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. I

Musty A/C Smell on Startup.. this happened on my Chevy but a bit different, looking for advice.

I tried looking this up but at the same time, I figured I'd check around here too. I've noticed lately that my A/C on startup comes out musty, and this used to happen on my 2011 Chevy Duramax. The fix the Chevy dealer said was don't run recirculate or switch recirc off for a few minutes before...
  2. I

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

Hey guys. Hoping I can get some advice here. Just got my 2021 PW on the 4th, and I’m about 190 miles into it sitting at just under a quarter tank left, standard 33g tank. Driven mostly city stop and go except for the trip back from the dealer twice and out to it once, roughly a total of 60 miles...
  3. I

Steering wheel wear, and/or protection?

Hey everyone. First time RAM owner, second time truck owner. Just traded in my 10 year old Silverado which had the same basic premium interior equivalent as this RAM and I had some things happen back in the Chevy I am hoping to avoid with this RAM. The truck is used as a daily driver for work...
  4. I

Just traded in from my beloved 10 year old Chevy on the 4th.

Hey everyone. The time was mostly right finally to trade in my 2011 1-ton Duramax Silverado. Had a lot of great years with it but my driving style of needing to do frequent short trips began to take it's toll with all of the emissions add-ons that California has basically imposed on their diesel...