Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Finally received it after 7 months. No kidding. Like waiting for a fetus to develop.
  2. R

Good luck. I am 6 months in waiting
  3. R

Good luck. I placed an order on May 27 and it still isn’t built. They are collecting interest on my deposit.
  4. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That probably will not happen May as well shut down this Ram Build Tread for the next 12 months or more because Ram is not delivering trucks throughout the US. Go search for a laramie and you may find a hand full in all 50 states
  5. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Don’t believe anything unless you have a direct factory rep contact. Its all BS
  6. R

Order status

I ordered a Laramie on 5/27. After being told multiple times by the dealership that it was built, I now find out by the dealerships owner that it is Scheduled to be built on 11/29. I was forwarded a snapshot of the factory build status sheet. Wow. I have lost confidence in the accuracy of...
  7. R

Just got confirmation after 20 weeks of being told that the truck was built that it isn’t. It is scheduled to be built 11/29 Don’t believe anything the dealership is telling you unless they are getting the information directly from the factory rep.
  8. R

That is crazy. Was is a 2022 2500 Laramie?
  9. R

Yes. And also hundreds of trucks that are already built are parked in Mexico
  10. R

RAM Opens Up It’s Build & Price Configurator For 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty!

Good luck ordering any Ram right now. The shipping of ALLRam HDs are shut down. I have first had knowledge that ALL Rams are stuck in Mexico with NO chips to install. My order is at 20 weeks now with no update status. Ram will not give this information to the Media for fear of Stock price drop.
  11. R

All Ram HD are not beings completed due to Chip Shortage. Saltillo plant is parking vehicles until the can get the chips. Vehicles are ready and being built but chip shortages have put them in No Shipping status. Read Detroit auto news. This is being kept hush hush.