Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

SOLD

SOLD
  2. A

One (1) Method 305 NV Machined 17x8.5 8x6.5 Lug Pattern Spare Wheel Never Installed SoCAL 909 Area

Hello, I had 5 Method NV machined wheels on my last truck. Traded in my truck for my Power Wagon and had to surrender my Method wheels. I kept the spare wheel however, no need to give that away to the dealer. It was mounted to a spare 37" tire. It was never mounted to my truck however. I since...
  3. A

4th Gen 5th Gen Ram 2500 Thuren Rear Coils 1" Thuren Rear Overland Shocks Less than 5k Miles

Hello, I have a 2021 Power Wagon. These parts should fit 4th gen and 5th gen Ram 2500 gasser and diesels and power wagons. All parts were purchased August 2021, installed March 2022, and removed this weekend 3/25/23. My truck only has 6k miles on it (not my daily) and these parts have less...
  4. A

Carli R2 Rear Coils For My 2021 Power Wagon

Hello, I have a 2021 Power Wagon with the following suspension: Thuren Front 1.5" Power Wagon coils Thuren Overland Front Shocks Thuren Front Trackbar Thuren Rear STOCK HEIGHT SOFT RATE Power Wagon coils Thuren Overland Rear Shocks Thuren Rear Trackbar Thuren Rear Extended Sway Bar Links...