Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Loud idle in gear

Makes sense, thanks
  2. C

Loud idle in gear

I was in a fast food line today with my window rolled down and I noticed engine idle noise was significantly louder in gear pushing the brake and not moving, than in park. I have a 2022 2500 Limited with the diesel engine. I have not noticed this before, not sure if something is wrong or if I...
  3. C

TTPMS Installation

I don’t know, my mistake.
  4. C

TTPMS Installation

I have tried pairing them numerous times and cannot get past tire #1. I even called Ram Care only to be told they are not technicians and I would need to take it to the dealership, totally useless.
  5. C

Stock Tonneau cover

The rails don’t protrude into the bed and will not effect rotation of the pin box. I know some want a hard cover for more security, which I understand, but the OEM soft trifold locks with the tailgate and is secure enough for me. I figure if they want to get in enough to cut through the fabric...
  6. C

Stock Tonneau cover

I got the OEM tri-fold tonneau cover. I like it for that exact reason, sliding luggage in and out while traveling, keeping a couple of plastic containers with various items (jumper cables, air pump, tow strap, emergency light, etc.) stowed in there, small tool box. When the truck is locked it...
  7. C

TTPMS Installation

I had mine installed on aluminum wheels and they fit and are holding air, but multiple attempts to sync the with the truck have not worked. I will try calling the help line in the truck while I am next to the trailer to see if they can assist in any way.
  8. C

TTPMS Installation

I have a 2022 2500 limited with TTPMS. The sensors appear to be internal and require the tires on the trailer to be pulled and remounted. But then they will still need to be calibrated. Who have you guys used to do this? Do you just have a tire shop install the then calibrate yourself? Any...
  9. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

There are adjustments in the settings which make the steering wheel pressure higher. I believe I saw that on the videos the dealership sent, but I have not tried it yet yet.
  10. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got my truck! Ordered 7-24, Limited CC, 6.7. Picked up at Mark Dodge on Tuesday, fantastic experience as everyone has reported. Drove to New Orleans for a few days then to Sanibel Island Florida for more vacation. Will be headed back to Oklahoma in a few days. Observations: I will say I have...
  11. C

Give them a chance, I had 1.89 set up with USAA and they beat that.
  12. C

Beautiful. Really like those molded splash guards, are those Mopar and installed by the dealership?
  13. C

Are you guys lowering the tire pressure after you pick them up? Seems like those pressures would be a rough ride.
  14. C

My ETA to MD is today to the seventh, the five truckers must be moving them.
  15. C

Which Chevy car should I buy?

The 2(57) is more my speed. Looks a little more street friendly.
  16. C

Mine got unloaded at Port Allen on the 19th. Looks like we’re waiting a long time for just a 3 hour drive. Making me nuts.
  17. C

Really nice truck. Should be a world of difference between those two. Enjoy!
  18. C

That is a beauty. Glad things went that well, my truck is supposed to be at Port Allen on the 19th, hoping to be at Mark Dodge after Thanksgiving sometime. Hope i goes as smooth as yours.