Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Thebuilderman

Can the power mirrors be programmed to automatically fold when you lock the truck or every time you shut it off?

I would like to have the mirrors auto field when your hit the arm button on the key fob like my BMW does. The Beemer was programmed that way from something like an Alfa programmer after I got it. Would be nice if the ram could do it too. It’s a big truck and they make parking spaces way too...
  2. Thebuilderman

Can the power mirrors be programmed to automatically fold when you lock the truck or every time you shut it off?

I am wondering if the power mirrors can be programmed to automatically fold when either you turn the truck off or arm iT? Is this
  3. Thebuilderman

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I emailed them and called them a long time ago. I think their system wouldn’t acce one of them. Surprise surprise.
  4. Thebuilderman

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yep mine started again too. I still can’t get over that stupidity.
  5. Thebuilderman

Not sure so maybe some of you will chime in but there‘s a slim chance that Chrysler/Stellantis grew a brain! Now if I leave my truck while running the horn doesn’t yell at me! Either there’s a much needed glitch or there was some software update and now my horn doesn’t beep 3 times when I leave...
  6. Thebuilderman

I had to sell mine to make the new one happen. Got 30k for it with 143,000 miles.
  7. Thebuilderman

Well said! This is my 3rd Cummins and 4th ram. Started with a ‘91 Cummins, then a ‘97 2500 gasser then a brain fart hit me and got an ‘02 Chevy Duramax then my ‘06 Cummins now this. High output, 50 gallon tank, Longbed Limited Ram! About as good as it gets for me.
  8. Thebuilderman

How are you Mike!? I posted some last month but here you go. Yeah Renae is awesome. Actually MD is awesome. They’ll get all my business. I had it Graphene coated, clear bra, windows tinted, Road Armor bumpers, Sherpa winch, Ridged Industries lights cut into the bumpers, McWelco tool box that...
  9. Thebuilderman

Hello everyone! It’s been a while. Good to hear a lot of the OG’s are still here! I’m lovin my truck! Have 3383 miles on it so far and picked it up middle of January. For all that are doing the hard wait, well it’s worth every second!
  10. Thebuilderman

Hey guys! it’s been a long time. Been super busy you know how it is. finally got my bumpers, lights, toolbox, headache rack and winch on. While putting on the lights I modified the bumpers to except the 3 inch cubes from Rigid Industries. Although it’s just my opinion, Rigid Industries makes the...
  11. Thebuilderman

He has a brain and isn’t doing it to get it done. He’s doing it because he wants to help. Dealer is doing it to get it done.
  12. Thebuilderman

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. I’ve been too busy and haven’t had a chance to see what’s up. loving my truck so far. Couple times I had to do a reset for my 12” gen 5 screen but other then that truck is awesome and super fun to drive. My BMW is getting jealous. Couple weeks ago I got my PPF...
  13. Thebuilderman

Any news on getting rid of the annoying and stupid 3 honks when you leave the truck idling?
  14. Thebuilderman

Hey now, this just goes to show, Ram Cares! That being said, I was driving my new truck today. It’s soooo awesome! Love it.
  15. Thebuilderman

Dodge twin turbo inline 6 aka Stellantis Global Medium Engine

My friend just sent this. Seems the end of the Hemi V8 is very near. Brings a tear to my eye. Just don’t come for my diesel. warning! This video is NOT for the faint of heart. You will need consoling if you watch this.
  16. Thebuilderman

Rockman, congratulations! Good to see you finally got your truck. PLEASE let us/me know when the video of, how to get rid of the stupid honking comes out! That’s important!
  17. Thebuilderman

Total BS. Of course you could get the SO in the 3500. You should also go with another dealer. Try Renae at Mark Dodge. She’ll get you 5% under invoice (about 14.5% under MSRP) and steer you correctly the whole way. PM me and I’ll give you her contact info.
  18. Thebuilderman

Renae is who I ordered from and she is awesome. I think all of them at Mark Dodge are awesome. But I really liked her as she kept me informed without me having to ask first. Im also in Colorado. Rather then get myself to Lake Charles Louisiana I had MD deliver the truck to me at the Houston...
  19. Thebuilderman

No, you’re a grumpy old fart. We’ll always appreciate you too. Very important member of the forum. And you always produce some laughs.