Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Justjumpit

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

I believe the trailer surround camera is viewed through the radio system. The tow mode camera that connects to the digital rear view camera is a separate camera with a separate plug.
  2. Justjumpit

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Good luck. I ordered the XH7 along with the safety package with my truck. When I picked up the truck at the end of December the dealer told me that was just for the wiring and did not include the camera. I assumed I could find a camera. Nope! I’ve tried My local Ram parts, Ram chat, an after...
  3. Justjumpit

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I signed up to track my order on https://cryptostickers.net/Default.html?scope=all There is also another forum that someone has put together a spread sheet https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-hd-crowdsourced-vin-order-tracking.6189/ It has been fun to watch others have dates set...
  4. Justjumpit

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered a Laramie in July and was able to get it put on my build sheet but not using the ram website. XAN is the sales code that shows on my order for the blind spot monitor. Good luck.
  5. Justjumpit

Check this forum out. There is a spreadsheet someone put together that you can update and watch. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-hd-crowdsourced-vin-order-tracking.6189/page-3 You can also track your order through this website and will get an email and can see your full build...
  6. Justjumpit

Such an exciting email to get that my “tracking info has changed”! I placed my order on 7/3 for a 3500 diesel Laramie with blind spot and other fun features but no sun roof. No delivery date but it’s really exciting to hear that there is movement after almost 3 months.
  7. Justjumpit

I bought on a group buy but was told my price will not change. This is my first time ordering a vehicle and I’ll have to drive or fly to get it so I’m hoping that is the case. A friend of mine ordered and received a truck smoothly and at the agreed upon price.
  8. Justjumpit

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I couldn't get my full VIN in when I filled out the form and I can't figure out how to fix it myself. Will you please update it to 3C63R3EL3NG119209 when you have a chance? I'm currently on line 119 (order date is 7/3). Are we supposed to update info to you or are you getting the build and...