Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

Biggest tire with 2" Level

I have a 2019 2500, 2" Thuren coil spring Level in the front. Wheels are TIS 544bm, 20x9 with +18 Offset. I currently have 35x12.50R20's on the truck, but it's time to replace them. I would almost like to find something a little taller than the 35x12.50's as sometimes I think they look a little...
  2. H

Aftermarket wheels and shocks

I am in the process of doing some upgrades to my 19 Ram 2500. I met with a local company that does aftermarket work on vehicles and decided to level the front 2 inches, add 20x9 TSI 544BM wheels, 35x12.50 tires, and paint matched Mopar OEM pocket flares. Was planning on running the TSI rims in 0...
  3. H

Wheel choices for Granite Crystal

Looking for rims and tires and would like to hear suggestions from others on what rims might look good with the granite crystal colored trucks. Was originally thinking the Fuel Vandals but it’s kind of hard to picture how wheels will look without seeing them mounted on the truck. Not sure if I...
  4. H

Leveling kits/Lifts

I'm getting ready to level or lift my 19 Tradesman. Almost hate to do it because this truck rides so nice and soft for a HD truck, but I can't do the pizza cutter tires. Haven't really looked into levels and lifts since I leveled my 07 Ram, so it's been awhile. What's out there these days as...
  5. H

Aftermarket rims and offsets

Hi guys, just joined the site. I just bought a 19 Ram 2500 Tradesman and I’m looking at either leveling it or a small lift and putting 35x12.50s under it. Leaning toward 20” Fuel Vandals for the wheels, but not sure what kind of back spacing I need to keep it close to the stock backspacing. I...