Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Here the pics of my truck finally cleaned up a bit and got the windows tinted today. Picked up Tuesday night. Dealership dropped the ball hard but I got her home that’s all that counts. 150 miles so far and love the truck. Now off to other threads to do some research on rust preventative and...
  2. R

What's the longest wait for a HD Ram ??

Ordered may 30th 21. Got truck feb 8th 22.
  3. R

Cargo camera unavailable

So the answer to this is to wait for an over the air update regardless of what system you have? I have a Laramie just picked up today and has the blue screen for the cargo camera.
  4. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yes I love the Olive green I had a hard time picking between this the flame red and patriot blue.
  5. R

Ha ya I was thinking of you. He said it just got unloaded in new Britain. So maybe yours is heading to your dealer rite after.
  6. R

My truck is at the dealer going to see it now will post pictures. Ordered May 31st 2021.
  7. R

My May order was last in Girard PA on its way to Mechanicville NY on the 22nd. Getting closer says a 02/02/22 ramp ETA. Here’s to hoping it comes in and gets on a truck to CT quick and without issues. Ship date was 01/06/22
  8. R

What do you guys think? Am I finally moving does this mean I passed through Texas? May order 3C6UR5FL2NG103632 2500 Laramie lvl B
  9. R

My May order 3C6UR5FL2NG103632 I decided to call ram chat today for the hell of it because the internet ram chat decided to say the truck is not under my name again. They say it is in transit to the dealer. I know ram crap, but would this possibly mean it’s on an actual truck to the dealer...
  10. R

Still nothing new for me in CT. Salesman sent me this and says I mite be on a train. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing….
  11. R

Got my window sticker on Mopar.com. Finally starting to see things come up is exciting.
  12. R

I forget exactly when they opened up orders but yes it was a little before me they allowed 2022 orders to be placed. Although production did not start until sometime in early august I believe the 9th??
  13. R

About 90 pages behind trying to play catch up but salesman says today I’m in KZ status ordered 5/30/2021.
  14. R

Ram chat today finally said all parts are received and production should start soon for my 5/31 Laramie order. Is this something I should be excited about or just more random computer generated nonsense?
  15. R

Yes I know Ram chat sucks Yada Yada. But this was pretty funny haven’t messaged them in a while so figured I would tonight.
  16. R

3C6UR5FL2NG103632 ordered 5-30 same boat just wish they would give us anything other than parts are being gathered… gonna find a winter beater and try to forget about the Ram ha.
  17. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

If you wanted more info on mine I’m on the list. It’s a 2500 diesel Laramie LVL2. CCSB Ordered from papas Dodge Ram in CT
  18. R

We’ll I asked my salesman and he says I’m also in D1 with a estimate ship date of 08-12. I laughed and he said ya I wouldn’t bet your life on it. Clearly FCA has some bugs in there system.
  19. R

I ordered mine on the same day. Laramie 2500 vin NG103632