Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Thuren/Fox 2.0 Front Shocks Loose

Last month I installed the Thuren 1/2" springs, track bar and Thuren/Fox IFP 2.0 shocks on my 2022 3500. During the install, when installing the front shocks, I noticed I ran out of threads on the stem of the upper shock mount. The connection was mostly tight, but sure enough, on the first drive...
  2. C

Gooseneck Hole in Wrong Spot / Welding in Patch Panel Precautions

Hi guys, I thought I would save some time and have my local B&W installer put in the gooseneck hitch. He screwed up royally, the hole is 1/4" off, and he used a 4" hole saw instead of a 3-1/2". My idea for a fix is to have a welding shop cut out a square around the hole and weld in a patch...
  3. C

Central Dispatch shipping from Mark Dodge

My truck arrived at MD on 12/20, and was listed on Central Dispatch to ship to the west coast, a 2000mi trip, on 12/22. Initially I was told the shipping costs would be between $1200-1700. So far, listed at $1700, no interested takers going on 10+ days. My question is, for those that may have...