Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Rambox remote Unlock/Lock issues

I had one of the plastic rod clips break around 15800 miles. I purchased replacements off Amazon same as what is linked in one of the above posts. Odd that both sides would do this at the same time but completely possible. Fairly easy fix overall but as Iowagon mentioned, just open up the cover...
  2. L

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

2022 manual says 87 as well. just finished a 1300mi trip, averaged 12.5mpg on the gauges, no towing and about 500lb in payload i ran 87-89 octane, i was never really trying for the best fuel economy but wasn't racing it either, just driving a lot of elevation changes on the trip where i saw the...
  3. L

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

Awesome!
  4. L

PMHQ you will see it soon! Maybe a little sooner than you think; my timeline was 3 weeks from time i received my window sticker to the day i took delivery. My timeline Window sticker available 10/1 Shipped 10/7 Arrived at final rail destination 10/20 Arrived at the dealer 10/22 Window sticker...
  5. L

120 days from order date to pickup. Picked up 1 week ago however work has kept me too busy to put on many miles just yet. Have a long distance trip coming up for the holidays and I have no doubt it will be a great trip with the new truck.
  6. L

Shipped 10/7 Arrived at final rail destination 10/20 Dealer expects truck to be on their lot by 10/22
  7. L

Great news! Always good to hear a bump up instead of back. I had a similar scenario; ship date of 10/7 but i received shipping notice on 10/1. Unfortunately i did not receive first rail departure until 10/6. I too have seen some '22 PW level 3 with the 75th lights included on the build sheets...
  8. L

Received Equipment Listing today and confirmed JB status.
  9. L

Received update, the original ship date of 9/25 has been pushed to 10/7. Ordered 6/24....pretending to patiently wait while the weeks go by.
  10. L

9 days from the time i ordered to when i received an update from dealer stating it was moved to D status. Exactly 2 months waiting so far and truck is in D status though i have not asked the dealer for about 2 weeks now so it could have changed but not likely. I too was told 8-12 weeks if not...
  11. L

What is the process for ordering a truck?

I had dealers requesting anywhere from $500 to $1500 down payment before they would place the order. Some dealers would not make orders, you buy what they have or nothing at all. I built the truck on the Ram website, obtained the PDF copy, emailed out to approx 15+ dealers and waited for them to...
  12. L

Ordered 6/23 Updated 8/6 Still in D status = I have a VIN but nothing more. I assume a decent backlog of '21 builds are still going through putting '22 production behind but this is just my assumption.
  13. L

I am certainly excited but the wait is going to be painful. I missed the 2021 build order cutoff by a week or so and had to wait for pricing for the 22. Super happy that 5 is included so i do not feel so bad about missing the cutoff any longer. The only thing with my current build I wish I could...
  14. L

Level 3 pricing $9545 received from a dealer earlier this week, could not get any confirmation on headlights unfortunately My build sheet had an increase of $770 over the base price and $100 more for the tow package but no other changes Overall MY21 build was MSRP of $69865 & MY22 was $70735 I...