Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mtemspilot

EOBD/Injection System Failure

My family's out of town with the truck on trip and I got an alert from the RAM app of a Powertrain Malfunction-EOBD/Injection System Failure. I'm told the truck is running fine and there's no check engine lights lit up on the dash. Any idea of what it could be and if they'll have any issues...
  2. mtemspilot

Furrion Adapter for the Ram Camera?

New 3500 came with the trailer camera kit (68527599AA)…can anyone tell me if there’s an adapter so that this can camera can mount to the pre installed Furrion mount that came on my Jayco? Thanks!
  3. mtemspilot

Waiting for the transport truck!

Due to the truck and trucker shortage, today marks my trucks 30th day in the rail yard waiting for a ride to the dealership. It’s seems like forever, but I’m sure it’s not the longest someone has had to wait to see their truck make that last leg to the dealer. So what’s the record for the...