Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mtemspilot

EOBD/Injection System Failure

Should have added it's a 2022 3500 HO Cummins.
  2. mtemspilot

EOBD/Injection System Failure

My family's out of town with the truck on trip and I got an alert from the RAM app of a Powertrain Malfunction-EOBD/Injection System Failure. I'm told the truck is running fine and there's no check engine lights lit up on the dash. Any idea of what it could be and if they'll have any issues...
  3. mtemspilot

Furrion Adapter for the Ram Camera?

New 3500 came with the trailer camera kit (68527599AA)…can anyone tell me if there’s an adapter so that this can camera can mount to the pre installed Furrion mount that came on my Jayco? Thanks!
  4. mtemspilot

Waiting for the transport truck!

Mine was finally delivered as part of that load too. I haven’t heard from the finance department yet, but already have a plane ticket to head out there and pick it up on Thursday.
  5. mtemspilot

Which rail yard? Please don’t say Kansas City…please don’t say Kansas City…
  6. mtemspilot

@Paul Edwards how’d you find out the key fobs were missing?
  7. mtemspilot

After four plus weeks stuck in the rail yard, I’m beginning to feel the same way. Starting to feel like I’m not getting the whole truth from the dealer and they’re using the lack of truck drivers as an excuse.
  8. mtemspilot

The dealer told me they have over 100 vehicles in Kansas City waiting to be delivered to them. I thought it sounded like a good opportunity for them to start their own trucking company and take control of the process
  9. mtemspilot

It was unloaded from the train in Kansas City and is headed to Granger Motors in Iowa.
  10. mtemspilot

Due to the truck and trucker shortage, today marks my trucks 30th day in the rail yard waiting for a ride to the dealership. It’s seems like forever, but I’m sure it’s not the longest someone has had to wait to see their truck make that last leg to the dealer. So what’s the record for the...
  11. mtemspilot

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Let’s hope we both catch a truck soon!
  12. mtemspilot

Thanks for the information Zach, crazy times out there indeed. I’ll do my best to try and wait patiently!
  13. mtemspilot

Sounds like it’s time to get Granger Auto Transport up and running! Any idea on average how long it is taking to get trucks delivered from the yard?
  14. mtemspilot

Out of curiosity, does anybody know where the trucks for Granger come off if the the train? Intel says, it was dropped from the train on 2-13, but it hasn’t hit the dealer yet. Hoping it catches a truck soon!
  15. mtemspilot

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Speaking of KZ would anyone be able to help give me an idea of which KZ status my truck is in? Dealership hasn’t been much help other than the generic Ram delivery window of 2/21-3/7. Thanks!
  16. mtemspilot

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Might try Gary at Bud Clary in Moses Lake. Back in late December they were at $500 over invoice, not sure where they’re at now.
  17. mtemspilot

Definitely feel like I won the Ram lottery this morning. 12/24/22 order, got a build sheet from cryptostickers this morning and confirmed JS status with the dealership. 3500 Laramie CC HO SRW Night Edition.
  18. mtemspilot

Merry Christmas to me!!! After stalking this forum months and reading all 1065 pages, I finally ordered through Granger Motors in Iowa. 3500 HO Crew Cab Short Box.