Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 9

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Lift + Tires & Wheels
  2. 9

Incentive stacking Question

Penfed + First Responder did NOT stack when I picked up my 3500 2 weeks ago.
  3. 9

Yet another TPMS thread. With a twist. I think?

^^^One of the reasons I ordered a 3500 instead of a 2500. 3500s have TPIS and don't have TPMS with the annoying warning chime & orange light on the dash if you want to run less than 60PSI Front & 80 PSI Rear.
  4. 9

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Picked it up from Mark Dodge, actually Aaron had it delivered to within 1 hour from my house. Thanks Aaron. When I got home I installed Weathertech floor liners. And lowered the tire pressures from 80+ to 50 PSI in the Front & from 65 to 40 PSI in the Rear = HUGE difference in the ride. I'll...
  5. 9

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I guess so, for the shipping part. I ordered the truck 06/22, and picked it up today ... 6 1/2 months
  6. 9

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My 22 Limited Mega Cab was built 12/06, Arrived at Mark Dodge 12/31
  7. 9

Ordered 6/22, Build Sheet 12/06, Window Sticker 12/08, Delivered to Mark Dodge 12/31. It's been a LOOOOOOOONG Wait! Aaron is delivering to me next week! Happy, Happy, Happy!
  8. 9

The local dealers have EXACTLY the same ability/opportunity to order new trucks as Mark Dodge. MOST SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO COMPETE. Before I ordered from Mark Dodge, I shopped all four of my local dealers (within ~50 miles). I told them I wanted to place an order for a new truck, and asked for...
  9. 9

4.88 Gear Ratio Too Much with 37" tires?

Please provide part #s
  10. 9

4.88 Gear Ratio Too Much with 37" tires?

I had a 2018 Cummins with 37 Toyo R/Ts and 4.10 AAM Gears. It was PERFECT!
  11. 9

That's a Beauty! I ordered 06/22 nearly the same except Limited, 3500 Megacab SO Diesel, SRW, Rambox, Body Color Bumper Group, Bright White with Black Interior. Still waiting.......
  12. 9

I received an email update from Sandi today. My 3500 Limited Mega Cab SRW (NG115793) is scheduled for 12/06 production. Ordered 06/22. The wait continues...
  13. 9

You FUNNY. Ordered my 2022 3500 Limited MC 6/22. No info from dealer, No build sheet, No window sticker........... I'm nearly DUST!!!
  14. 9

Price negotiated from MSRP

When did you order? I ordered my 3500 Limited Single Rear Wheel 06/22. No news from the dealer, no window sticker, nothing...
  15. 9

This was in response to the comment about Limiteds being built before the lower trim levels. Doesn't seem to be true in my case. Happy for you that you're seeing progress on yours.
  16. 9

Hmm, ordered a 3500 Limited Mega-Cab 06/22, still no build sheet, window sticker, etc.
  17. 9

I call BS on "the bed liner from the factory is crap". I've had two, 2015 & 2018, both were every bit as good as the Linex liners I've had on other trucks.
  18. 9

2018 CCSB Limited Cummins with 26,300 miles. I took several good pictures of the inside & outside of the truck, VIN Plate, odometer, then sent them to several (most) of the new car dealers and a few of the high-end used dealers in my area. Also tried 2 or 3 of the on-line car buyers. I received...
  19. 9

Already a member. Thanks