Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2019 HD Security Gateway Module Location for Programmer

That is way easier on the 2500hd than the infotainment bypass is. Guess I might sell the other one... Thanks everyone Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. B

Yes these terminals. Then the male plug on koadtech gets plugged into the obd port, then obd Bluetooth gets plugged into the female plug of the koadtech.... Correct? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. B

So the koadtech just plugs into the oBd port then the green/white and green/black? Then plug obd bluetooth onto other pigtail on the koadtech? I hope so as I ordered the koadtech today Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. B

I see the green block but I am trying to plug in the infotainment SWG bypass and don't know what plugs to unplug and connect to the bypass Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. B

Hypertech Speedometer Calibration Programmer

$120.00 Shipped Model 752504 20-Current Gladiator JT 18-Current Wrangler JL, 2 & 4 Door 18-Current Ram 1500/2500/3500 Gas and Diesel engines Speedometer and odometer correction: 24 - 40" tires (in .25" increments) Reads, displays, and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's) Installs in minutes...
  6. B

Aux Switches

I contacted 4thgenramelecronics and they are still working on the 2019.