Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CortezPW

2022 Ram 2500 PowerWagon - Electrical Issues

I like your cabinet on the left side, that's my plan as well. Just build storage down the left side and a place to mount my fridge and propane. Picked up a used V1 with the upgraded hinges, was a pretty sweet setup. Last truck had a Decked drawer system, bedrack and RTT. Just need to get...
  2. CortezPW

That's what I anticipate at this point, was hoping for something a bit more amicable. Traded in a nicely built mid-size truck to get more space for camping with my kids... that's been the hardest part is the realization I got rid of a perfectly reliable and capable vehicle for this. Drove 2.5...
  3. CortezPW

PM Sent. Thank You
  4. CortezPW

1/11 Update: Dealership called to tell me they had radio working again. Went in to pickup, radio was in fact NOT working. Went back in, told me this was an issue with 2022 trucks and could be months before an update is issued. Would not address other issues. Time to step up @RamCares
  5. CortezPW

I'm posting this as a running log of ongoing concerns, services, in hopes of gaining traction with Ram. I'm tagging Ram Cares because I'm incredibly disappointed with my truck at this time. I'll document dates of service, interactions with dealership plus dates and photos (if possible) of my...