Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

TPMS sensor issue

Within a few days of getting my 2022 Ram 3500 deisel, I swapped out the wheels and tires. I out 55 psi in on all four and no issues. Then last Friday I put 70 psi in the rears to prep for pulling a trailer. The dash was reading the passengar front at 55 and passenger rear at 70 which is...
  2. L

Mud flaps for 2022 leveled 3500 with 35x12.50 tires and + 20 offset 18x9 fuel wheels

Hi all, I have searched other threads of similar discussion, and hoping to get some good data in one place for this particular set up. I have called all the accessory shops near me and no one has anything in stock, and no one can tell me without a visit what they recommend. My tires stick out...
  3. L

Push button start- no delay for preheat

This is the first time I have used a push button start and I wanted to make sure I am not doing something wrong. Its 30 degrees outside. When I get in, do I need to push the button without my foot on the brake so it goes through the preheat process, or just hit the button? When I push the...
  4. L

Easy access to camera icon question

On my 2016 Ram the back up camera icon was on the screen all the time. I used it daily as I was pulling forward to ensure I pulled far enough forward. On my new truck Its not a huge deal but I have to hit a few buttons to pull up the camera. Is there a way to get that icon on the main screen?
  5. L

Lower grill light bar questions

I am wanting to install a lower grill light bar on a 2022 ram 3500 laramie. The pics I see show them behind the lower grill. Are they effective (bright) doing it this way?