Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. slvrsix7

FS: Ram 2500/3500 Thuren leveling coil springs

Willing to ship these if anyone is interested.
  2. slvrsix7

Reese Goose Box Clearance for CCSB?

Wanted to add my experience. I tow a 21 Cougar 364bhl using the Reese goose box and factory ball. Running this setup for about a year now and no issues. Can't get to 90 degrees, but also haven't needed to. I also have a 50 gal titan tank in the bed and no issues with clearance. Mega cab short...
  3. slvrsix7

2023 Koons Factory Order Review

Good Information. I ordered my 2022 from Chapman Ram Horsham, PA. 5% under invoice at the time. Excellent experience start to finish. No games or pressure at pickup. Paid cash, no credit check required. Always responded to emails throughout. No deposit required and even though we never discussed...
  4. slvrsix7

Jump seat to center console swap

Where you at and what trim level. I may eventually swap the center console in my limited out with a jump seat from a Laramie. I need the jump seat with rear seat heat buttons.
  5. slvrsix7

Sorry thread updated
  6. slvrsix7

Thuren coils for 2013-up Ram 3500 and 2014-up Ram 2500. The part number on the coil is TF350G. 1.75" for 3500 and 2.0" for 2500. Diesel only. The coils are around 6 months old. They ride great and the only reason for selling is I swapped them for 1" Thuren coils. Prefer local p/u as these are...
  7. slvrsix7

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

I have the Titan Trekker 50-gallon tank in the bed, so not the replacement. Happy with it and think Titan puts out a good product.
  8. slvrsix7

2022 High mileage motor failures?

Interesting, but 5 trucks is a very very small sample of all the 2022 HO's out there. Think if there was an actual issue that is causing engines to go bad at 100K we'd hear more about it.
  9. slvrsix7

2022 Ram 3500 1.75 Thuren level and AEV Salta Wheels

Have 10k on this setup now. No issues. I haven't bothered to change out the shocks yet and haven't had any problems. My wife's truck is identical and has the same setup mine does, but she's running the Thuren Fox shocks and track bar. I can't tell a difference. We don't off-road them though. I...
  10. slvrsix7

Timber Grove VS Air Lift 5000

No drilling on my 3500 for the Airlift kit.
  11. slvrsix7

Timber Grove VS Air Lift 5000

I've had both in the past and on my most recent truck went with Airlift. Yeah the Timber Grove kit is more robust as it should be since you are paying more, but the Airlift does the job just fine. So I went with the cheaper kit.
  12. slvrsix7

Mileage report 2022 H.O. 10,000 mile trip towing

Just curious, before break in what were you seeing? I tow a 14k fifth wheel and get 8-9 mpg. I have 6k on the truck
  13. slvrsix7

Thuren 3" leveling front coils and stock 18s

Yes I did. Love the stance and ride has been great.
  14. slvrsix7

Average Cummins HO mpg - unloaded

15 mpg average unloaded. Mostly rural roads and around town. Can do 18-19 mpg all hwy. I'm on 35s.
  15. slvrsix7

Reese Goose Box Clearance for CCSB?

I'll also update with my experience. Ended up switching to the Reese Goosebox on my 2022 Ram 3500 mega cab sb. I tow a 21 Keystone 364bhl. I'm using the factory ball so no offset. I previously used the Andersen. With the new setup I found my turning clearance to be about the same as it was with...
  16. slvrsix7

Lift blocks on 5th wheel suspension

Trailerblocks.com Years ago I had my brother machine blocks pretty much identical to the ones offered on that website because my trailer was so nose high. It worked fine. If I ever switch to 37s I'd probably compensate with a similar setup. Just remember to make sure you can afford the height...
  17. slvrsix7

What is the going $$$$ for Night Edition wheels and tires? Getting rid of them as soon as I take delivery

Sold two sets recently with less than 1K and no TPMS sensors for 1500. Delaware
  18. slvrsix7

AEV Katla Wheels and brake clearance issues

Good idea to shoot air through it first, then deflate. I will see if that works. I am happy with what they used beside that issue.
  19. slvrsix7

AEV Katla Wheels and brake clearance issues

I run the AEV Salta wheels and the tire place had issues with the weights due to clearance. They used Equal Flexx. The truck and tires ride smooth with no issues, however I had issues deflating my tires. Basically Equal Flexx is a material in various shapes and sizes and when deflating I think...
  20. slvrsix7

Who has ADAPTIVE STEERING ?

My truck is leveled on 35's and no issues with adaptive steering.