Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

19-up gears

That’s pretty much what I was thinking I was going to have to do . You you think it’ll be an easy swap ?
  2. B

19-up gears

Whats up fellas ?! I’ve been calling Randy’s worldwide religiously every 3 months ever since I bought my 2021 3500 h.o. Back in 2021. They still don’t have any gears for the trucks with the aam 12 inch axle . Does anyone know any other manufacturer that might have some ? My truck needs help...
  3. B

AAM 12" Axle Gear Swap

They are incredible tires ! Super quiet. I had the interco snipers before these and they were horrible .
  4. B

AAM 12" Axle Gear Swap

It’s a 12 inch rear
  5. B

AAM 12" Axle Gear Swap

I’m in the same boat trying to move my 42’s. I was probably just going to order the 4.44’s and try it out . I would still be below factory by about 100 rpm’s
  6. B

AAM 12" Axle Gear Swap

Any news on this swap ?
  7. B

So my wife ruined it for me ……

Well , I’m from Miami so that ****er is everywhere . ‍♂️
  8. B

Lol not looking to losing have of my stuff
  9. B

I’m starting to like you more and more hahah Ok ok ….. I wouldn’t go that crazy , the truck would probably fold in two
  10. B

Boost tubes

I did them after the intake , manifold , and tune . I’m still very impressed
  11. B

Never said you were …. Maybe what I said got misinterpreted because it’s hard to interpret someones tone on the internet. But my comment was in no way directed towards you . It’s just that it has happened to me before where you spend lots of time and money on a build and someone comes by and...
  12. B

Boost tubes

Hey fellas ! Just had banks boost tubes and magnaflow 5-inch installed. Just wanted everyone to know that there is a considerable difference in spool . It feels way more responsive Wish I had better pics , but here you go
  13. B

Yeah , the snorkel was mainly for dust when I plan to take it to Vegas and Utah . This thing is too heavy to do any water fording especially without lockers .
  14. B

It fits perfectly between the lines . I just make sure to park nice and far because of the haters that are jealous. You know , the ones that see a badass truck that most people would consider a dream truck , but are so angry with themselves that they need to take it out on an inanimate object .
  15. B

Nah kiddo . Abuse abuse . I built it to work just waiting for gears , lockers and a nice truss kit . Aaaaand maybe a turbo . It’s been light duty off-roading as of late because I’m still working on getting the right geometry for the front since it had to be pushed forward. But hopefully this...
  16. B

This is mine built for abuse
  17. B

Freakin nice ….
  18. B

Oh yeah … you haven’t seen my parts list haha
  19. B

Told you …. Unseeable
  20. B

I feel like I’m going to step on a land mine, but I’ll go ahead and bite …. She said “gay” because it looks like a stereotypical gay guy with one flimsy wrist in the air . (Again stereotypical, being gay Is 100% ok . Blah blah blah politically correct ) I just found it hilarious that she said that .