Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Therapy

'21 Ram 2500 - no XFQ package - what do I need to add it? - Trailer tow camera

So has anybody hardwired any other cameras to the built-in 12" screen? I've got a wireless Haloview camera already on the back of the camper, I just hate having the other screen bolted onto the dash during trips.
  2. Therapy

Thanks for the links, looks like a lot of people aren’t really happy with the camera. Hmm.
  3. Therapy

Hey guys, I got a Trailer Tow Camera kit (82216068AD) but my 2021 Ram 2500 does not have the XFQ package for prep. I've got the 12" screen, and it does have the Aux option (but nothing hooked up) so from what I can tell I *should* be able to get a wiring harness and replace the rear trailer...
  4. Therapy

Surround Camera Install on a 2019 2500 Laramie

Thanks for this guide, it was very thorough. But due to the cost, I think I'd like to just add the Cargo camera in the 3rd brake light position. From reading your guide here, I think I'd need: art Number Description Quantity Individual cost Total Cost 04672644AJ Central vision...
  5. Therapy

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

How much do you want for it shipped to 94550?
  6. Therapy

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

Stock suspension, stock 20" wheels. 295/65r20 (35" x 11.6") Nitto Terra Grapplers.
  7. Therapy

2023 RAM 2500 HD

Honestly I'm 5'11" but I have the short legs of a guy who's 5'5" so any way to get my fat ass into the bed without looking like a sea lion beaching itself is welcome haha
  8. Therapy

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Dude, that truck looks amazing. Those tires/wheels are the perfect compliment to the truck color. I usually don't like aftermarket wheels on duallies for some reason, but this is easily the best version I've ever seen. Color is spot-on, design is the right mix of aggressive but not blingy...
  9. Therapy

2023 RAM 2500 HD

This is a really good point. People can't spend their money on vacations, on going to fancy dinners or away for the weekend, etc, so they spend on their homes and their cars. I think you're 100% right. I don't want to say it's a "bubble" but it does look like one. I also agree that getting a...
  10. Therapy

2023 RAM 2500 HD

I'm not "in the know" or anything but the next 2-3 years are gonna be a weird time to buy a new car/truck. Parts and supply chain issues are going to force a LOT of different hands when it comes to options (my 2021 doesn't have blind spot warnings, for example) and if I were Stellantis or Ford...
  11. Therapy

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

I'm in California and interested in a center console for my 2021 2500 Laramie. Anybody interested in a swap?
  12. Therapy

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

What % is that and if you don’t mind me asking how much did it cost you? Looks fantastic.
  13. Therapy

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Nice rides. Just bought my first Ram since my 2000 Durango.
  14. Therapy

HK audio trim levels

I also have the Night Edition and according to one site I saw, that includes the HK stereo.
  15. Therapy

HK audio trim levels

I just bought a 21 Laramie and it has the HK system. Part of the Level B package I guess?