Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

**WITHDRAWN** Diamond Black Crystal grill surrounds

PM me with your address and I’ll get a quote from UPS tomorrow.
  2. S

Plenty of views but no takers, so apparently they aren't worth what I thought. Anybody want to make me an offer?
  3. S

Nobody? Price reduction to $600 plus shipping.
  4. S

I have new grill surrounds professionally painted Diamond Black Crystal for a 2019 or 2020 RAM 2500. I bought them anticipating delivery of a 2020 2500 Limited, but then was able to change my order to the Black Appearance Package so now I don’t need them. They’ve never been installed. Hoping...
  5. S

Chrome package for Diamond Black Crystal 2500 trade

Not interested in a trade, but I have brand new grill surrounds painted in Diamond Black Crystal. Never been installed. Hoping to get $750 for them.
  6. S

Black Appearance Package on 2500 Limited?

Northwest Montana. If you're interested, I don't expect it would be much to ship them.
  7. S

Yep, Diamond Black Crystal P/C, option code PXJ on the build sheet.
  8. S

Timing is everything. The truck I ordered a couple months ago arrived today. The dealership is willing to order me another Limited, this time with the Black Appearance package. However, in anticipation of the original truck, I already purchased new grill surrounds and had them painted body...
  9. S

I just noticed that there is now a Black Appearance Package option for 2500 Limited trims on the online builder. $995, which is a great deal compared to what you'd spend to do the same thing to a normal Limited. Does anybody know more about this?
  10. S

RAM HD Night Edition

That leaves the headlights and the quality of the interior leather as the main differences then. The two things I don't like on my 2008 3500 are (1) the headlights, and (2) what was supposed to be leather is in fact vinyl and has cracked with wear on especially the driver's seat. I'm nervous...
  11. S

RAM HD Night Edition

Any rumors on a black/night edition on the Limited trim? I love the interior but all the chrome is over the top for me.