Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

My disappointment with the 4.5 GEN RAM

Totally understand. I guess it would be a nice to have. Anything extra for the price we pay
  2. C

Why? Really not sure why that's a complaint. I don't get it. Could you explain why. It's definitely not even something I would consider. I have had them in other vehicles I have owned and never used it lol. But I guess to each their own. Just like the adjustable peddles that I never EVER use...
  3. C

I agree! It's a 5th Gen! This 4.5 BS is silly! I own the 2019 ram 3500 limited mega cab and it's all around upgraded from the 2019 new frame, engine, tranny tuning on both aisin and 68RFE, interior design and upgrades yes same cab but who really gives a eff. So anyone please explain how it's...
  4. C

N No I gave the 2019 ram 3500 in a mega cab and now telescopic steering wheel but that is most certainly not a deal breaker or even something I would concider to even complain about. It's more than comfortable with out.
  5. C

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

So I own the 2019 HO Cummins in a limited mega cab with the Aisin tranny and the new 2019 6.7 Cummins with the "upgraded" 68RFE in a big horn (work truck) . This is what I have found. Both have about 1200km on them. I really like the power in the new 6.7 (non HO) I feel they really did a good...
  6. C

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Here is my build sheet with the price I have added the Auto Level Rear Air Suspension as well that isn't on this sheet but it was an additional $1595 This is obviously Canadian and not what I will be paying, that will be finalized when my truck arrives. Hopefully, there will be some more...
  7. C

LOL my wife said the same thing
  8. C

On Feb 14th I ordered the 3500 Limited Mega cab 4x4 w/ 6'4" box 6.7 L HO Cummins w/ the Aisin Transmission Ram boxes Pearl white with Body color bumper group Indigo w/ Light frost beige seats Deployable bed step Snow chief group Power sunroof Towing Technology group Auto Level Rear Air...
  9. C

Delivery Time Estimates

What did you order?
  10. C

Delivery Time Estimates

What city do you live in?
  11. C

Delivery Time Estimates

My order went in for a 3500 limited mega cab on Feb 15th. Spoke to the dealership yesterday and they told me the truck already has a VIN. But nothing about when it would be here in Edmonton, Alberta.