Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

DEF filter cleaner?

My 2500 CTD just turned 44000 miles. Is there a real fluid cleaner that goes into the def filler tube that works? I'm not having any issues; but thought maybe I could stay ahead of any problems.
  2. D

Beware of US 491

Rt 491 from Shiprock NM to Gallup NM, absolutely is the worst stretch of hwy we encountered during our 5200 mile trip from San Antonio to Glacier NP and back to S.A. Yes there were bad sections of road in every state, but 491 got my vote for disgusting.
  3. D

Better tire size for towing

If you take 2 same brand rated E sidewall and overall height tires; but one is a 18" diameter wheel and the other a 20"; which one will feel better towing? Buy feeling better; I mean fighting trailer sway. I believe the 20" should, but I'm asking anybody with hands on experience.
  4. D

Where are the horns?

Unable to find info on factory horn location. I do not want to just start taking the whole front end apart on a seek mission. A little info on an appox. location would give me a destination.
  5. D

HD red paint on hood emblems ?

paint code or actual name of this red color , used on the hood emblems?
  6. D

Just picked up my 2021 Cummins 2500 Larime Off Road Friday. White with Night Package . Not my first Ram , had a 2006 Sport , and traded my 2019 1500 Lonestar Classic. My wife and I put 62,000 on the "19 towing our RV. I talked her into the 2500 because it would easier for her to pull the...