Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. rhg84

Anyone swap Night Edition wheels onto their truck?

Where you located?
  2. rhg84

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The first order sheet Sandi sent me had it on there like I wanted. I decided I wanted the clearance lamps and had Sandi add the snow chief package, didn't pay attention to the new order sheet and just signed it. They sent me an email Friday saying congrats your truck is in with pics. I...
  3. rhg84

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well picked up my 7/1 order Saturday. Was supposed to a night edition but I would be lying if I said the chrome doesn't look good. Never heard back on what the "fix" for the recall was so who knows about that.
  4. rhg84

Grid Heater Relay Recall

That sucks I picked mine up yesterday but they were calling me during my flight to tell me not to go down. Was "fixed" when i landed so who knows, nobody knew what the fix was and someone was suppose to ask the mechanic that fixed it to let me know but i haven't heard back. If it catches fire...
  5. rhg84

2022 Factory Orders - Mileage on pickup

had 20 on mine when i picked it up yesterday. than drove it 500 miles home
  6. rhg84

It's on their radar. I was on my flight from Dallas and they were calling me not to come down but I was already on my flight. I landed and called them back and they told me they had a fix. My truck was ready when I got there and nobody was able to give me an answer on what was done. I...
  7. rhg84

They figured out some sort of fix. I missed the call from the dealer as I was boarding the plane and he was calling to tell me Ram had issued a stop sale order. But I just landed 1.5 hours later and they told me they had a fix and that it was going to take about an hour to get it done.
  8. rhg84

I spoke to Aaron, he wasnt too optimistic about a decent timeline to reorder. Not a fan of the wheels for sure but I can deal with the rest of the chrome. I love the look of the painted bumpers but i've seen a few comments on here about it not holding up well to rocks on the road so i'm just...
  9. rhg84

Well damn, got an email about an hour ago telling me truck was in with pictures attached and I was all excited. Unfortnately it didnt come with night edition. I went through my emails and I had Sandi add snow chief package and I didn't notice she removed night edition at that time. Big...
  10. rhg84

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

You make it sound like they are the only ones doing it. Wish ram had some incentives.
  11. rhg84

Help figuring out what steps to take to modify my order.

That's a pretty big screw up. I wanted the safety features so there's no way I would accept it without level 1
  12. rhg84

According to ram chat my truck is supposed to be delivered to mark dodge between 10/15 - 10/25 Ordered 7/1 Build sheet 9/21 Sticker 10/04 3500 Limited MC SRW HO
  13. rhg84

I'm in Rockwall, Same, in patriot blue. Build sheet on 9/21 but no sticker. Contacted ramchat and they said I was waiting for shipping
  14. rhg84

Thats crazy, did you have air suspension as well? I also have ramboxes and the bedstep
  15. rhg84

I ordered on 7/1. 3500 Megacab Limited Night edition SW HO most tech except trailer tpms and camera. No sunroof. Build sheet showed up this morning
  16. rhg84

Just got an email notification from cryptostickers this morning that my build sheet is up now. Ordered 7/1 3500 Limited Megacab HO SW with pretty much every option except sunroof in patriot blue
  17. rhg84

Penfed Experiences

used them about 2 months ago. They didn't coordinate with the dealer. Penfed sent me a check for the loan amount and I had to take it to the dealer.
  18. rhg84

Trailer Hitch Recommendations

Bulletproof hitches makes some of the strongest hitches around.