Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Brewmark

***Sold*** 360 Trailer Surround Camera kit

Brand new in the box. Never opened except to take pictures. Ordered with my 2022 RAM HD truck but decided not to use it. Part number 68527709AC-001 $650 Shipped. Paypal or Venmo. I accept the fee charges for both are protection. I live in Borrego Springs, California just east of San Diego. Would...
  2. Brewmark

3rd Gen Ram 2500 Tow Machine

For Sale: Asking $20,000 OBO PM me for any questions 2005 Dodge RAM 2500: Blue/silver two tone color Upgraded and recently rebuilt Transmission (Billet input shaft, heavy duty clutches, triple disc Torque Converter, Mag-Hytec deep dish Transmission Pan) PacBrake exhaust brake which includes...
  3. Brewmark

New to group but not RAM. I have a 2005 RAM 2500 CTD. I have a made a few mods to it. Love my truck but Really looking forward to my new RAM 3500 Laramie. Ordered on 8/13/21 through Chapman (Andrea (who I think is the best)). Hope I get it this year. Love all the info on the forum. Thanks for...