Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Brewmark

Trailer TPMS not pairing

This has been documented in other threads. Mine has done this since the beginning. Someone (can't remember their handle) figured out how to fix this. Go to your UConnect then select Vehicle, Settings, trailer. You will see trailer 1,2,3,4 or 5th wheel(current) and then trailer 2, trailer 3...
  2. Brewmark

Trailer TPMS not pairing

This has been documented in other threads. Mine has done this since the beginning. Someone (can't remember their handle) figured out how to fix this. Go to your connect. Vehicle, Settings, trailer. You will see trailer 1,2,3,4 or 5th wheel(current) and then trailer 2, trailer 3, trailer 4. If...
  3. Brewmark

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

I guess @RamCares is some AI bot, as they literally quoted the response that I replied to.
  4. Brewmark

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

@RamCares TTPMS Issue described in this thread: This is the way the system is working on 2022 plus. If you take it to a dealer they won't be able to duplicate it since it only shows up when truck is connected to your pre-configured trailer. To me as a retired software engineer this is an...
  5. Brewmark

Tailgate

My wife was backing into our spot at camp ground and backed a bit too far. Not realizing 5th wheel king pin won't show up on camera or proximity sensor. [emoji33] I used these folks to get a new one. Not cheap but much better than the dealer. Super fast turnaround and really well done. They use...
  6. Brewmark

Trailer lights test

It's in the evic on my 2022 Laramie 3500. Scroll down to Trailer Tow. Then right arrow over till you get to Trailer Light Check. Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  7. Brewmark

Coax Camera connection to bed

Steve, I replied but this was my write up last year: Post in thread '2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options' https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-ram-tow-trailer-camera-options.6626/post-171334
  8. Brewmark

Coax Camera connection to bed

Yes! I moved it. Release connector from bumper, clipped 2 tie wraps. Tested to see that I had enough to reach area below the 12 & 7 pin. There was enough. Cut the hole in bed and made a thick gasket to make up the difference in thickness of bumper versus the bed thickness. Ran wires up...
  9. Brewmark

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Hate it. I know when I get out and engine is running. Get rid of at least allow disabling. Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  10. Brewmark

***Sold*** 360 Trailer Surround Camera kit

Sent you a message. Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
  11. Brewmark

All Offers considered. If you want this camera system make me an offer. :) Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  12. Brewmark

Brand new in the box. Never opened except to take pictures. Ordered with my 2022 RAM HD truck but decided not to use it. Part number 68527709AC-001 $650 Shipped. Paypal or Venmo. I accept the fee charges for both are protection. I live in Borrego Springs, California just east of San Diego. Would...
  13. Brewmark

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

Randy, Mopar P/N: 68508681AA I had to order one as mine was intermittent and trying ti fix that ,I broke the middle pin. Ordered one and it has worked perfectly since. No intemitancy. Well it doesn't always switch automatically when connected. Easy to tell mirror to go to trailer camera though...
  14. Brewmark

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

Randy, Mopar P/N: 68508681AA I had to order one as mine was intermittent and trying ti fix that ,I broke the middle pin. Ordered one a ND it has worked perfectly since. Well it doesn't always switch automatically when connected. Easy to tell mirror to go to trailer camera though. Sent from my...
  15. Brewmark

Stolk after marlet radio screen not turning on

Check fuses. Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
  16. Brewmark

DEF Sending Unit and derating of power?

Did you or the dealer read the code that was thrown? I am on extended trip and at ~12,600 miles I got a Ding and CEL illuminated. Read the code and both P203f & P218f were read. Both DEF issues. I reset codes and ran 120 miles no issues. Next morning we headed out and got CEL, set about 6 miles...
  17. Brewmark

Wired camera problems.

There are a few write-ups and discussions in this thread: https://hdrams.com/forum/index...w-trailer-camera-options.6626/ Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. Brewmark

Wired camera problems.

Just an update. On a long trip with 5th wheel. Camera has worked flawlessly since I put in new in-bed connector. Have traveled almost 5K miles since I r&r'd the connector. Yes I LOVE mine. Definitely nice to have it working. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  19. Brewmark

Wired camera problems.

Glad you got it working. I have been under the weather and couldn't get up there to measure the voltage at camera. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  20. Brewmark

Dealer practices: fuel filter with oil change on Cummins?

I recently took mine to Chapman in Scottsdale. I bought the 3 oil change & tire rotation through Mopar for $340 and told them I wanted fuel filter changed. They quoted me $400 for fuel filter. Two filters approximately $250. The invoice was for one hour labor, $150. Tax and fees added up to...