Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

I’m ready to order a 5500 c&c Limited or Laramie. @zach@granger are you still offering the 4% under invoice for retail orders?
  2. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No I did not. Charles contacts you within 2 business days after your truck arrives and you finalize all the paperwork and they receive your down payment via wire if you are putting one down. My truck arrived Friday. I decided to just pick it up instead of having it delivered.
  3. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Spoke with Charles at Mark dodge. He is positing my truck on central dispatch for delivery. I’m really hoping someone is able to deliver it this week.
  4. M

Scheduled to arrive to the port 12/10 and actually arrived to dealer 12/10.
  5. M

It’s a full custom build by Intech trailers. They build some of the highest quality trailers.
  6. M

This is the trailer I have on order. Im close to signing off on the cads. This is how they will be mounting the 5 cameras provided with the XH7 and XN1.
  7. M

4” to 6” is on special at sinister diesel with free shipping. I ordered one but polished ss instead of black coated
  8. M

It’s confirmed. Ram chat was right. I feel bad now for accidentally closing my window before I got a chance to answer the questions at the end of the chat whether I would hire that representative or not.
  9. M

Ram chat states ETA to dealer 12/10-12/23. Have my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up. I emailed dealer to confirm.
  10. M

Now I’m really getting excited https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRPL2NG105088
  11. M

Guess I’ll just stay in JB status for the rest of the year
  12. M

Ramchat states I’m still in JB status on my 6/8 order. Anxiety is starting to kick in. I’ve been at the vendor for 2 weeks now.
  13. M

Mounted the tires today. Hopefully I’m out of JB status and shipped next week.
  14. M

Latest update. Ordered 6/8 DRW limited mega cab HO est ship date per recent POC 11/07 11/08 build sheet populated 11/15 POC shows JB status
  15. M

Just wait until you see the custom billet center caps that are going on them .
  16. M

Billet 10 lug adapters machined and cryoheat treated for added strength. They will get anodized and studs pressed in. Parts are stacking up while I try to patiently wait for my baby to be delivered.