Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Tradesman seats?

My tradesman is the most basic vehicle I've ever owned but I will say the seats for being no frills basic cloth are suprisingly decent. They could use a but more lateral support but I'm picky on seats. Only reason I'd change them is this truck is looking like it will be a long term vehicle. If...
  2. D

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

160 miles and other than the massive amount of oil some idiot leaked all over the top plastic cover by the fill and down on to the coil packs and the rear power slide window being slow to close/open it's ok so far. And I just got an email dealership survey last night.
  3. D

Splash Guards....what are people using?

How much were they, is this on a '19, if so any modification?
  4. D

why do people bash ram trucks so much?

I've had 2 tundras, 2 silverados, an f250, a 1500 and now a 3500. All have been equally reliable. "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  5. D

Delearship using wrong oil

Because an fca lawyer told an fca bean counter that it would be acceptable ‍♂️
  6. D

Tradesman Fog Lights

No one makes '19 vehicle specific brackets. There is an ebay chineseium company that says they have a kit but the reviews say it's a no. Check out vivid racing, part #46510. I'm going to order two of those and see if they somewhat line up, maybe fab something as I already have some ridgid...
  7. D

Tradesman seats?

In terms of the 2019 ford, dodge base model seats the dodge is better. Interested in how they feel after 5k, 10k miles. Drove a '20 base chevy and the seats were way more firm (higher grade of automotive foam?) but had excellent lumbar and lateral support. I'm 6'5 275.
  8. D

Titan replacement fuel tanks

Gas truck? I emailed titan too and they said they do not have a replacement tank for gas dually rams, only diesel. The only option they offered was a bed mount xfer tank over the wheel tub which won't work as I'm going to run a slide in camper.
  9. D

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Your truck was what I was looking for, minimal to zero options. I'd rather have 6900 pounds of payload, 18k towing than craptastic wheel skins, chrome bumpers and a power rear window. Can't wait to see what the carpet looks like after a 12k mile road trip across the backcountry of canada, alaska...
  10. D

I'd trade all that junk for a second battery and 6 aux switches or a 50 gallon fuel tank.
  11. D

Options below. Still waiting on an explanation of where the missing 143 pounds of payload capacity went.
  12. D

Titan replacement fuel tanks

Was it a gas dually? I'm researching aux fuel tanks and was told by transferflow no one makes an aux tank/replacement tank for a gas dodge 3500 cclb 4x drw. Have a hard time believing that in 2019 I'm relegated to jerry cans or rotopax.
  13. D

Dual battery for 3500

Has anyone installed, have seen installed or seen a kit for a dual batt set up for a gas 3500? I've got a '19 6.4 3500 that I have to add a second battery too. It will be for bed lights, fog lights, under body lights, ham and a fridge/freezer. The main battery will be for starting and to...
  14. D

'19 cclb 4x 6.4 4.10 trades drw 15k weighted tag. More basic than a white girl on the first day of fall drinking a pumpkin spice latte wearing ugg boots and a scarf.