Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2022 RAM 3500 Dually Wheel Packages

Thanks for the pix!
  2. D

I like those wheels - may go with the black on my granite 3500, was looking at these and the Vision 181 Haulers Ford part / compatible inner I guess then? (can't seem to find one listed for a ram at 6.5w) Would you have a measurement or estimate of space between the duals?
  3. D

Firebird, Truck looks Great! What are you running for inner wheels? Are you using any sort of spacer?
  4. D

P0850 Park/Neutral Switch

Hi All, Has anyone experienced a P0850 Park/Neutral Switch code? Symptoms of a P0850 include: Cannot engage four-wheel-drive Harsh shifts Failure to shift gears Gear indicator flashing or inaccurate Contacting the dealer tomorrow - just wondered if any members would have insight.. 2020 3500...
  5. D

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

Brought my 2020 home from the dealer tonight with the new pump, couldn't tell any difference in driving manners from the trip in, will know for sure when I hook it to my 5er. I was the second one having the recall done at this dealer and I have the dual alts, adaptive steering - it took a bit...
  6. D

Anyone add wireless phone charging that is NOT the Ram built in one?

Thanks for the picture. How is the ball attached to the bracket? Would I be able to make a small plate to move the ball an inch or so to the left so it won't obscure the screen?