Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2021 3500 Diesel NOX

I’m getting an engine code indicating an issue with the upstream NOX sensor. Dealership and customer service says no idea when part will be come in. Is there any issue with towing a 43’ 5th wheel trailer 3 hours away and back or could that cause a larger issue. Truck has only 3,000 miles on it.
  2. D

Several trouble codes

2021 Ram 3500 Big Horn dually. 2,222 miles All of sudden the below codes kicked in. Not sure what to look at and am 8 hours from home. Service stability control Service trailer brake Service abs
  3. D

Add automatic wipers

I replaced the sensor behind my mirror with the sensor that also does automatic wipers, I added the 2 codes using alpha OBD. My wipers now do not work in intermittent mode and do not automatically turn on when raining. It is raining pretty good and I started my truck to test it. Any ideas...
  4. D

2021 Ram 3500 Dually Bighorn Backup Lights

Any idea why my 2021 trailer backup lights feed has no power? I checked fuse and fuse is good. All other trailer lights work fine. I am trying to hook up an auxiliary backup light using only the center backup light and ground pins.
  5. D

Remote Tailgate Release

I have a 2021 Ram 3500 Bighorn and was wondering if anyone has added the remote tailgate release to either a button in the cab of the truck or the remote or both. Would be very helpful when backing up to my 5th wheel camper and not having to get out and open it manually.