Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS: Meet The 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:

Do we know when Ram is going to transition the Heavy Duty’s to the 5th-gen body? I feel like they just keep kicking the can down the road. And I know the 6-speed auto is tried and true, but when everyone else is offering 10-speeds….seems like Ram is a little behind the times.
  2. S

RAM HD Night Edition

This might just be a glitch with the Ram Build and Price online, as I was under the impression that the Night Edition wasn't available with the Olive Green. But it sure looks good!
  3. S

FCA/RAM Booth at Los Angeles Auto Show

FCA/Ram have a pretty cool feature where you can take a virtual walk around of the Ram (and all FCA) booth at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show. You'll see a Laramie silver 3500 dually with the night edition package and a hydro blue Power Wagon. https://fcaautoshowexperience.com/la_show/ram_tour.html
  4. S

Where Is The 2019 Ram 3500 Night Edition?

In the Press Release, Ram showed a silver 3500 Dually. It clearly showed that it was a Limited. Do we know if the Night Edition is going to be available on the Limited trim as well? It sounded like it was only going to be offered on the Big Horns and Laramies.