Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Rear center seat headrest

I have a 21 megacab Laramie. The back seat has 3 full size headrests and makes it hard to see out the rear window. I've seen a couple pictures of trucks with a shorter headrest and was wondering if there was a part number for that? Thanks for the help! Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  2. B

Night series wheel center cap help

Ok everyone. I just traded for the wheels I've been looking for for a while the 2018 Night edition wheels. The center caps on them are kinda discolored to a grey color and messed up a little. I was wondering if anyone knew the dimensions on them? I called Mopar and they want 75 a piece for them...
  3. B

For trade stock Laramie chrome 20s for black night edition

I know this is a long shot but I would like to trade my 20 inch chrome Laramie rims and tires for a set of black 20 inch wheels and tires. If anyone is interested. I'm in south Texas heading back towards North a Carolina in about a week. Let me know. Thanks for looking. My truck as of now...
  4. B

reusing steering wheel buttons

I have added train horns and onboard air with a air chuck for air tools with my airbag setup. I am currently using the aux1 switch in my upfitter switches to blow the horn. Does anyone know if there is a way I could use a unused button on my steering wheel as a second horn button? If this is in...
  5. B

Looking for the constant 12v in the 7 pin

I am adding lights and a switch to the bed of my truck. I searched but didn't find the answer I need to find a constant 12v power to trigger my lights. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
  6. B

WTB night edition or black rims

I'm looking for some black rims without breaking the bank. Would love some night edition if anyone is looking to get rid of them. I'm in NC and have a 21 3500 srw. Thanks for looking.
  7. B

Can you go from 4 button remote to 5 button

Hey guys I just searched and found nothing. So thought I would ask. Can you go from a 4 button remote to a5 button remote and the tailgate drop feature work?