Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Digital Rear View Mirror

Whichever one is cheaper assuming you don't plan on selling your old mirror. The mount can be swapped over without too many issues. I can tell you that the 68519222AA has the mount for trucks with the DASM. You will need to turn off the auto high beams in the BCM with AlfaOBD/JScan.
  2. R

HELP - Lots of power but start switch is dead (or now crazy)

I have noticed on my truck that the OEM power running boards stop working first if my battery is dying. I was working on something and just let the battery run too low and the first thing that stopped working were the steps. Either way, it may be worth while to pull them and get them charged up...
  3. R

Do you have a scan tool available? I'd be curious to see what codes are stored in the modules. Something like AlfaOBD or JScan would be great.
  4. R

I wouldn't rule out the Naviks as the source of the issue. It's connected to the CAN BUS in the truck and if it was losing its mind then it has the potential of bringing down the CAN network and makeling everything unresponsive since the none of the modules would be getting the correct messages...
  5. R

FS: Digital Rearview Mirror 2.0 & CHMSL w/ DRVM & Cargo Camera

I am selling my DRVM 2.0 setup which includes the digital rearview mirror with dual camera input, LED CHMSL with the surround view cargo camera & DRVM camera, and a 20ft fakra cable. This is the mirror that came with the 2022 HDs and it has the additional trailer camera input. Part Numbers...
  6. R

2023 models with DRVM, can you get the side view to work?

That might be for the "look down" cameras for surround view without tow mirrors instead of travel reverse guidance cameras.
  7. R

2023 models with DRVM, can you get the side view to work?

Since I can't leave things alone, I have gone through the process of figuring out how to retrofit the 1.0, 2.0, and now 3.0 DRVMs into my 4th gen. I have a Teensy 3.2 that serves the role of the BCM to send the mirror the correct LIN messages to function. Going to from the 2.0 to 3.0 setup...
  8. R

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

Keep an eye out in the for sale section. I will be posting a dual camera DRVM and CHMSL pretty soon. I originally added the first gen DRVM to my 4th gen then got the 2.0 version and now got the 3.0. One thing to note for people that have the 3.0 system, it is not as simple as plugging in the...
  9. R

FS: MY19-21 HD UC4 Camera Surround View Module (CVPM) - MI - $325

I am selling a surround view camera module for a MY19-MY21 2500/3500 UConnect 4 trucks. I moved to a UC5 radio and had to get a UC5 camera module as the UC4 CVPM was not compatible. The PN for the module is 04672644AJ. This module has inputs for the four surround cameras and the cargo camera...
  10. R

FS: MY19+ HD LED CHMSL with Cargo Camera - MI - $300

I am selling an LED CHMSL with the digital cargo camera used with surround view compatible with MY19+ 2500/3500s. I replaced my CHMSL with one that includes the digital rearview mirror camera so I no longer need this one. Part number is 68367388AB. Looking to get $300 shipped OBO.
  11. R

FS: 21+ Digital Rearview Mirror - MI - Sold

I am selling my digital rearview mirror that I was planning on retrofitting into my 4th gen. The part number is 68448641AB and it's listed as compatible with MY21+ 1500s and MY21 2500/3500s. The mirror mount is for trucks that have the FCW/ACC but it is relatively easy to swap the mount from...