Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Hemi or Cummins cheaper option breakdown

I bought a 3500 Limited with the HO because I just wanted it. I did not need it as I never tow over about 7000 lbs. I am over 60 years old and just decided to get what I wanted not what I really needed.
  2. M

weight of my truck?

I have a 3500 SRW with the HO and MegaCab. With about 1/2 tank of fuel it was right at 8500 lbs. I had about 40-50 lbs of tools, straps, blankets etc in it.
  3. M

A/C Issues? Anyone else

I tried mine for the first time this weekend. 3500 limited with HO cummins. My 2018 Chevy Cruze Diesel will freeze me out of of the car on a 100 degree day. I had the truck on Max Air with the fan on high and it was OK but definitely not cold. Looking forward to a fix from RAM.
  4. M

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

I had the VB6 update as well as the update on the AISIN transmission and the truck runs great. I pulled a light load the day after and it seemed to work very well. I only have 600 miles on the truck that I bought last November but the updates seem to have worked very well.
  5. M

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Thanks Mark. I will probably check with the dealer at the end of April. I only have about 200 miles on the truck and I bought it in November....I need to drive it more.
  6. M

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Is there any news on the latest update that is suppose to be released by the end of Q1. I realize that I am a few weeks early but if I take the truck in to the dealer would like to get the latest and greatest update.
  7. M

Firestone Transforce AT Tires Are Useless

I had 100 miles on my 2019 3500 Cummins HO when I swapped out the tires this last Friday. I went with the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XTP. They are still quiet and seem to have a more aggressive tread. Most of the reviews were good and the place I went to gave me $100 per tire credit for the Firestones.
  8. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

They used the employee price discount, $500 business owner discount, Competitive Brand discount for my Diesel Chevy Cruze for $500 and I believe a $500 regional discount plus they gave me a larger dealer discount. When I originally went in to look at the truck they had a mistake on the...
  9. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

2019 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Cab HO Cummins with Aisin Trans MSRP $87,715 Paid $69,515