Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Pinch weld hiding? Maybe? Help

That is what I thought about the bushwhackers. Thanks shellback. I will probably just not worry about it, but still noticeable. Heck I even thought about running some vinyl tape along the pinch weld, to make it blend a little more. I do like the amp steps though.
  2. B

Yeah I thought they hid the pinch weld when they tucked up, but no they tuck behind the pinch weld. I was not expecting that. I think the oem power steps hide the pinch weld.
  3. B

Hello all, Just installed amp power steps on my truck. A pain in the a**!! Well now I notice the pinch weld.. anybody got any tips on maybe hiding it? I found these and don't if they if they work, but they say they do. https://www.bushwacker.com/Truck-Trail-Armor-Rocker-Panel/2021/ram/2500...
  4. B

Need help with off road package question... Do I get it or not?

Cool... Thanks for the info.. seems like most of the ones I find have the off road package. Thanks again
  5. B

Need help with off road package question... Do I get it or not?

Ok I'm totally not sure what to do.... I am looking for a new 2500... Alot of the ones I have seen come with the off road package.. will those different shocks affect towing??? I'm thinking they will be a little softer, but just don't want to affect towing capacity or ride quality while...