Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. El Toro Blanco

Installing OEM fuel tank skid plate on 2021 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, 6' 4" bed

Below are the parts list & steps taken to install an OEM fuel tank skid plate on my 2021 RAM 2500, Crew Cab, 4x4, w/ 6’4” bed. To accomplish this you will need to fabricate mounting points/ brackets for the rear. If you have tool skills, or know someone who does…you can do this! Why are rear...
  2. El Toro Blanco

OEM Fender Flare install on Non equipped 2021 2500 pickup

I bought a set of four, used, painted to match (in my case Bright White), OEM flares from a RAM 2500. I found mine on ebay. With some slight modifications, they went right on my Non-equipped RAM Bighorn. The OEM installation uses screws around the inside lip along with plastic keepers that...
  3. El Toro Blanco

RAM missing out on parts sales...maybe RAM Cares can influence Corporate?

Bought an OEM fuel tank skidplate thru a dealer parts dept to add to my '21 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4. Turns out I also need a cross member for the front mounting...not a big deal. Looking online there's two cross members listed and parts breakdown doesn't specify which is for the transfer...
  4. El Toro Blanco

Out of cycle

Hello! Recently took possession of my special ordered 2021 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 4x4...11 weeks from order to arrival. I have already posted in two other threads, so I am doing this a bit out of order. Thanks for having me.