Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. toyboy1980

streaming on the 12" screen - has anyone done it?

My particular instance was for my passengers on a long trip.
  2. toyboy1980

My Back of the Truck Sale

I’ll take the Heatshields. Sending a PM.
  3. toyboy1980

A little split screen action on the road yesterday. Google Maps and Tombstone on YouTube TV. Pretty killer for road-trips.
  4. toyboy1980

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Who’s build are you running?
  5. toyboy1980

The issue with Netflix isn’t really the fault of the box. It’s an issue with the Netflix app not having a screen size/full screen option button like all of the other apps do. The 12” uConnect takes it and stretches it by default, unless a command is given from the app NOT to. That’s why I was...
  6. toyboy1980

My conversation with customer support... Me - "Hey there. I purchased an 11 PRO from you guys. I have a 2022 RAM with the 12’ uConnect 5 headunit. Everything works great except for Netflix. It stretches the picture vertically to fill the 12’ screen (which cuts off large parts of the left to...
  7. toyboy1980

Not a stupid question. Every app I’ve tried, with the exception of Netflix, does letterbox in the middle of the screen. Netflix stretches to fill the entire screen horizontally, which is bad, because it cuts off both sides of the image. Currently trying to figure out a solution for that.
  8. toyboy1980

Got my unit from streamtoyourcar.com. Can verify it works great and displays about anything you want to your uConnect screen. Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Video, etc. It’s just an Android operating system that is modded somehow to allow those apps to stream to your vehicle. It gets a thumbs up.
  9. toyboy1980

Just ordered one too. There are quite a few reviews with videos of people on UC5 with 12” screens. Looks pretty cool.
  10. toyboy1980

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Got 24.13 OTA today.
  11. toyboy1980

Uconnect 5 update!

Got it this afternoon…
  12. toyboy1980

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

You turned the 3 horn honk off with AlfaOBD? Please enlighten me/us.
  13. toyboy1980

Mud Flaps

What lengths and widths did you go with?
  14. toyboy1980

You got part numbers by any chance? When I look them up I see a few variables, and I’m not sure the differences.
  15. toyboy1980

Replacing Reverse Light Bulbs?

Hey all. So, I ordered some Diesel LED bulbs for my 2022 RAM 3500. Just thought it would be nice if they were brighter. I pull the taillight assembly, and I see this (picture attached). Just a single molex connector. There doesn’t seem to be a way to pull the bulb? Unscrewed the blind spot piece...
  16. toyboy1980

Specifically, what wheels are those?
  17. toyboy1980

(PLEASE DELETE) Purchased online

Yeah, I can find it at pretty much all of those stores, but when I email to see if they ACTUALLY have it, it’s backordered. At least all of the ones I’ve tried so far. The hunt continues.
  18. toyboy1980

(PLEASE DELETE) Purchased online

I am not in need of the 360 trailer system. I appreciate the offer though! Thank you.
  19. toyboy1980

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited Longhorn Edition, Megacab, SO Cummins, DRW