Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Tattoosruinyourlife

Engine tick/knock on cold startup

I had the same on my 21. Took it in and said it was normal and nothing to worry about. A few months later my oil pressure dropped to barely anything. I had to get it towed into the dealership and fought with them for a few weeks and eventually the engine was replaced under warranty. Take yours...
  2. Tattoosruinyourlife

AEV wheels and Tonneau Cover for sale

Shipping would be around 65
  3. Tattoosruinyourlife

The cover is complete. I can check on shipping, I just would need to find a box big enough.
  4. Tattoosruinyourlife

Failed 6.4 V-8 13,650 miles 11 months old

I hate to hear about what you went through. My engine did the same thing and I had to fight with Ram to get it covered under warranty. It took about a month. I fought with the dealership to get them to cover my rental while they did the work. It was a long drawn out process. Then 10 days after I...
  5. Tattoosruinyourlife

Wheels are sold but the tonneau cover is still available
  6. Tattoosruinyourlife

Bulletproof vs B&W

I second cuz it’s heavy! It’s easier to just tuck the balls.
  7. Tattoosruinyourlife

Bulletproof vs B&W

I had the bulletproof for one day. I didn’t like how far it stuck out. I replaced it with the B&W which I love. It sticks out much less and when I am not using it I can tuck the balls up behind (think Buffalo Bill style)so you just have that flat piece. No more hitting my shins! If you do switch...
  8. Tattoosruinyourlife

Another price drop on the wheels and tires, $1200. I really would love to not see them in my garage anymore.
  9. Tattoosruinyourlife

Northeast PA, Poconos area
  10. Tattoosruinyourlife

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

It’s a perfect time for the AEV bumper!
  11. Tattoosruinyourlife

Price drop Tonneau Cover $150 Wheels and tires $1500
  12. Tattoosruinyourlife

Truxport roll up tonneau cover for a short bed. In good condition. Asking $180. AEV Salta Wheels with 35/12.5 tires. Probably about 70% life left on tires. Some scratches but nothing major. Trim rings are in good shape minus the one that the paint flaked off. Asking $1800.
  13. Tattoosruinyourlife

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Dude walked away with zero injuries and not a scratch on him.
  14. Tattoosruinyourlife

I think so. They better be. They were a process to find and get.
  15. Tattoosruinyourlife

Caught and in jail with a bunch of felony counts.
  16. Tattoosruinyourlife

It’s totaled. I hopefully will get a check from insurance next week. Now I get to start truck shopping again.
  17. Tattoosruinyourlife

This is what was done to my Ram. Someone stole my truck and crashed it into a tree. It's fixable probably?