Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Like new ! 20x10 with 305/55r20 tires

8x6.5 lug wheels. 400 miles on the entire set. Comes with lug nuts and an additional 2 extra center caps.-24mm Offset 4.5" Backspace. Tires are 305/55r20 cost over $1500 alone. Wheels are in immaculate shape. Stick on and enjoy no sensors I removed everything with Alfa obd. I traded the truck...
  2. M

2019+ HD leather wrapped heated steering wheel with Audio controls

Ram 2500 HD heated , leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls. It’s plug and play (not the heated function you need more to add that) price includes shipping and fees. $210. In great shape. There’s a post already on here on installing it. Was removed from my 2021 ram 2500 I’m trading it.
  3. M

Looking to trade chrome tow mirrors for all black

Located in Poughkeepsie ny 12601 I have chrome tow mirrors with about 3000 miles on them. Looking to trade for all black textured ones. Manual fold, heated, turn signal and puddle lamp option on them. Changing the look of my truck and going a different route. If anyone wants to trade my chrome...
  4. M

Oem crew cab / quad cab textured handles

Selling factory textured handles removed from my 2021 Ram 2500. All 4 handles are like brand new with 1400 miles on them and I’m including the rear electric tailgate handle minus the camera. $100 shipped for all 5 pieces. PayPal is 3% fee
  5. M

Uconnect 3 5 inch radio with sirius

Seeing if anyone is interested in my original 5 inch radio. Removed from a 2021 Ram 2500 with 500 miles on it. Comes with the mounting bracket and the center stack with ac controls. It has Sirius xm. Asking $180 shipped for everything or $100 shipped just for radio. I’m in highland New York...
  6. M

2019+ 8.4 inch center stack bezel with heated options SOLD

Purchased the wrong center stack bezel and can’t return it. Doesnt effect it. All buttons and everything work and look good. Has buttons for heated steering wheel and heated seats. $80 shipped to your door.
  7. M

4 digit anti theft code ? Is there a dealer I can call?

I’m getting a 8.4 to upgrade my truck. I’ll have the vin number. Does anyone know of a dealer I can call and get the code from?
  8. M

Fs: Tailgate handle black textured

Selling a tailgate handle removed from my 500 mile Ram 2021 2500. Fits 1500 and up models from what I see. Comes with the electric latch release and no camera. Excellent condition. $70 shipped to your door.
  9. M

8.4 conversion?

Who has done the smaller screen to a 8.4 conversion? I have xm so I would assume the xm and gps antenna is both the same plug like the 4th gen trucks. Anyone know a rough cost and have a list of the parts?
  10. M

Door handles the same as 09 to 18?

I have a 2500 with basic textured black door handles. Can I get handles from any 09+ to fit? I want to have painted handles