Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Toyotaguy

New recall out today

Just dropped my truck off for transmission and ccv filter change, and was informed a recall for the transmission dip stick was released today. Here is a picture of the recall. Looks like we could puke trans fluid out of the dip stick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Toyotaguy

2021 shock tower change?

I was install fox 2.0 shocks with reservoirs and my shock/ coil towers have a small piece welded on that prevents the reservoir bracket from sitting flat on the tower. I could find any pictures online and the instructions showed a shock tower without this extra piece. I was able to still install...
  3. Toyotaguy

Double towing vs dolley

I’m looking for some advice from guys who have had different setups. My truck is a 2500 CTD 2200lbs of payload. Currently I have a 28’ (actual length) 5000lbs travel trailer. I’m looking to bring along our 4 seater utv on some of our family camping trips. Utv is 12’ and 1500lbs We have...
  4. Toyotaguy

Tattoo’s anyone?

This was a pretty popular thread on other forums I’m on, didn’t see one here so I figured I’d start one. PS I know someone people don’t like tattoos for various reasons, we respect your opinions we’ve heard them all we don’t need to hear them again. Here is the start of my sleeves Sent...
  5. Toyotaguy

2022 tundra

What is everyone thoughts on the new tundra? I’m really curious to see payload and towing numbers. Hopefully they didn’t go the way of Ford and gm and make a super light truck to get more payload and towing. I’m also curious if it’s over 80” wide or if the market lights are just for looks...