Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. etc.jaustin

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Anyone have a lead on the TIM Pigtail cable: 68412666AA? I thought I had one on order, but apparently I was wrong. I know someone was making these at one time but I can't find any on ebay as of today.
  2. etc.jaustin

2019-21 Trailer Backup Camera Options

Thank you for the info. I don't know that I really need to search that hard just looking at the threads you provided. Sounds like the Ram camera's aren't all that great.
  3. etc.jaustin

2019-21 Trailer Backup Camera Options

It seems every post I can find on Trailer Backup Camera's has to do with the new '22's. Are there any good options for the '19-'21 that are integrated in the Uconnect if your truck didn't come with the system that I can install? I'm currently waiting on the parts for the TPMS for my trailer and...
  4. etc.jaustin

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I'm hoping someone is still monitoring this. I can't find the 4 pack of sensors. I keep getting the "Discontinue Part" when I look at the Mopar sites. It is directing me to order part # 68516743AA instead. That part is listed as the trailer TPMS 4 pack of sensors and says it is for the 2019-2020...