Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jock_E_Shift

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Keep complaining, but... Threats to take your business elsewhere will fall on deaf ears. Theres nothing better they would like to do than sell your truck to someone else for a substantial larger amount of money.
  2. Jock_E_Shift

Yes, it was really hard to get any updates. I finally drove down there to the train depot found it and got some photos. My dealership was great throughout the whole process trying to obtain info and finally was able to go down there and get the truck and fix it on their own dime just to finally...
  3. Jock_E_Shift

Good luck, I just went through this nightmare
  4. Jock_E_Shift

What's the longest wait for a HD Ram ??

Mine took 9 months. Ordered May 6th 2021 and got it on Saturday February 5th 2022!
  5. Jock_E_Shift

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks but no, it had the key fobs stolen on the train and was also damaged in shipping.
  6. Jock_E_Shift

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well my truck made it to the dealership, unfortunately the damage hasn't been fixed yet.
  7. Jock_E_Shift

Well my truck finally got unloaded off the train Friday. I went to the Norfolk Southern railhead at Bayview in Baltimore and finally got a look at it and Lo and behold in addition to the key fobs being stolen it also had damage to both bumpers and the rear quarter panel.
  8. Jock_E_Shift

I got an email from my dealer that they finally got the trucks that had the key fobs stolen off the railcar on Friday. Almost 3 months sitting on the railcar in Baltimore.
  9. Jock_E_Shift

My truck arrived in Baltimore September 26th, shortly after it was marked as KZ-OG damaged in shipping. After getting the runaround for almost 6 weeks I finally tracked it down at the Norfolk Southern Bayview auto storage depot and just showed up in person. They let me right in and the guys...
  10. Jock_E_Shift

Or key fobs... mine has been sitting nearby for over a month waiting on key fobs
  11. Jock_E_Shift

Yeah that’s the best scenario, hopefully I hear something soon.
  12. Jock_E_Shift

My truck has been sitting in Baltimore since Monday. My dealer has no idea when it will be delivered the remaining 10 miles to the dealership...So close yet so far away.
  13. Jock_E_Shift

Sounds accurate. My Truck arrived in Baltimore yesterday and it took 20 days. Now I'm just waiting for it to be transported from the rail yard to the dealership right nearby. Who knows how long that will take.
  14. Jock_E_Shift

I was under the impression it would be by CSX as their auto yard is right by by house in Elkridge Maryland and thats where I see Ram trucks being shipped to this area.
  15. Jock_E_Shift

Sweet! When will my truck get here? VIN is 3C63RRGL7NG100534