Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

FS: Trailer 360 Camera 68527709AC-001

Yeah, as far as I know these are 22+
  2. S

Bump. Open to offers.
  3. S

Have an extra one of these trailer 360 camera kits in the garage. Looking to sell for $375 shipped, or shoot me an offer (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, cash). Send me a message if interested. New. Picked up to keep as a spare kit. Thanks!
  4. S

ISO-trailer camera kit for 2022 Ram 3500 that has trailer technology package.

Are you looking for the 360 camera or the backup camera?
  5. S

Terrible Towing pics thread

Guess the second one is more of a recommendation?
  6. S

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Taking about who the biggest Rockcrawlindude fan is?
  7. S

Not exactly towing, but… More pics at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-kia-spotted-driving-around-201236760.html
  8. S

SOLD: 360 Trailer Camera Kit

This is the AC version if that matters to you
  9. S

SOLD: 360 Trailer Camera Kit

*** update: SOLD 12/26/2023 *** New in box. Got a good deal on it (to keep as a spare) on eBay looking to help anyone out that might need one. $385 shipped with Zelle/Venmo/Paypal friends and family (or local pickup around Phoenix AZ), $12 for fees if you want regular PayPal.
  10. S

Tesla CyberTruck “Off-Road”

wonder how many of these are first time truck purchases by people that have never been off-road.
  11. S

WTB Trailer surround camera kit

Sending PM. Have an extra one I got a deal on (eBay). Will cut you a deal. Edit: just saw you bought one from eBay. If anyone else needs one, I do have an extra. Will send you pics if you’re interested.
  12. S

Tesla CyberTruck “Off-Road”

In case y’all haven’t seen it. Guess the CyberStucks are having issues. https://autos.yahoo.com/tesla-cybertruck-off-roading-videos-201300341.html
  13. S

Probably better at towing than the thing on the trailer.
  14. S

Sold: New Thuren Fox Shocks Front and Rear

Marking these sold. Thanks @AZCummins
  15. S

Message sent :) thanks!
  16. S

I’ll do $475 shipped today only if anyone is interested.
  17. S

Brand new Thuren Fox shocks. Both front and rear. These are for the Thuren coils. Asking $600 shipped to the lower 48 ($780 from Thuren). Will work with our friends to the north if you’re interested. Please send me any questions/offers! Thank you!
  18. S

What does this button do?

Or for those of us that don’t run around like a moose, the outside convex mirror :)