Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

FOR SALE----8.4" Instrument Panel Bezel & Center Stack with Auto Climate

I am selling this 8.4" Radio Instrument Panel Bezel & Center Stack with Auto Climate controls. Everything works as it should, it is missing Chrome ring on bottom left knob. Instrument Panel Bezel is Mopar Part #6MT841X8AE, Center Stack Part #P68340287AD this is from a 2019 Power Wagon. $150.00
  2. K

Can you add auto climate control??

I have a 2021 Tradesman, I upgraded my 5" radio to the infotainment 8.4 uam radio(non nav). Seen on there site they now have a package so you can add auto temp control to there 8.4 uav and there 12" Nav radio. I wanted to add to my truck but wasn't sure if i could add it to the uam 8.4" radio...
  3. K

2021 Tradesman Anybody else have problem with fuel pump going bad.

I have a 2021 Tradesman 6.4 2500 with 1036 miles on it. On my way to work the other day it died on me while driving. Checked fuses and the fuel pump fuse was bad, changed it popped immediately changed it one more time popped instantly. Had it towed to dealer, dealer checked it out and said fuel...