Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Unbelievable man...I'm texting my sales guy he said the keys were stolen they cant unload the trucks....this thing is cursed
  2. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Just fantastic...been waiting 4 months now this...supposedly it's in sterling heights
  3. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Just got a kzog status what's that mean?
  4. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I'm in the process of getting my deposit back. 4 months on mine and more excuses than ever and no clue when it will be at dealer. Ordering a 2020 tremor now
  5. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I'm on the verge of just canceling and ordering a 2020 superduty. I have a 17 now like the truck but wanted to try the ram this time around. I have had every excuse given to me with this truck it's crazy
  6. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I got a new update monday...I cant figure out how to post the email. I'm in toledo truck is finally in sterling heights. They lost the keys for 180 trucks and fobs are backordered since 10-15...this is unreal I'm on 4 months now
  7. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Which means what? Lol
  8. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I order august 29th I'm in ohio...truck has been in kz status since 9/16. My dealer had no answers till monday. They said there was a hail storm and it put a hold on 16k trucks till everyone was inspected. So if it's TRUE anyone that ordered around that time might want to check it over good...