Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. farmingdalesfinest

2014 1500 has rusted out gas tank strap and frame!

Last week I dropped something and it rolled under my truck and I noticed what looked like the front gas tank strap had broken. I call my mechanic since it's no longer under warranty and made an appointment for today and just got a call that the front strap and the area of my frame that it...
  2. farmingdalesfinest

Advice needed

I have a paid off 2104 Ram 1500 Big Horn with 102k that I love. My son just went into the Navy and with the pay cut he is experiencing it looks like I am going to have to start paying his loan on a used 2013 Ford F 150 Crew Cab with the 3.5 twin turbo. I think he has 3 years left on the loan...
  3. farmingdalesfinest

Does search work?

Rather than ask easily searched and I am sure common questions I would like to use the search function but it doesn’t seem to work. I have literally put word for word topic titles in both Tapatalk and the website and nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. farmingdalesfinest

How close is Edmunds and KBB for trade in values?

I am contemplating trading in my 2014 1500 after ironically getting an alert from Credit Karma saying last month that the value of my truck went up $1600 in the previous month. I have loved the truck and wasn't even thinking about getting rid of it yet as it has been the most reliable vehicle I...
  5. farmingdalesfinest

2500 Big Horn doesn't offer the sliding back window?

I am on the Ram site and looking at options to compare a Tradesman vs. a Big Horn and I can't seem to find the option for the sliding rear window on the Bighorn. Is this not offered or an oversight on the building tool?